Did you know 86% of adults value sight more than any other sense? With annual eye exams such an important component of your health we are excited you chose Westlake Eyecare for your vision needs!
Now you may have some questions about this Groupon Deal – specifically what’s included and what should I know?
The Deal Highlights
1. You will receive a comprehensive eye exam.
2. You will receive $150 towards a complete pair of prescription glasses of sunglasses – this means frames and lenses together. You voucher will cover a portion but expect to pay the difference out of pocket. We’re not cheap but neither is the quality and come’on, these are your eyes!
3. This is not for a Contact Lens prescription or fitting. Contact Lens exams are an entirely separate evaluation. If you are interested in a CL exam please let us know when you call and we will schedule accordingly.
4. The $150 credit is not for use towards contact lenses. The purpose of this deal is to get Austin in the best looking, highest quality glasses available – you’re gonna look great, flaunt it!
5. You will be offered optional testing options when you come in – a Humphrey visual field test for $49 and an alternative to dilation (you will definitely want this) called Optos for $49 as well or get both for $79. These are completely optional but strongly suggested by the doctor.
- The Humphrey visual field test is an eye examination that can detect dysfunction in central and peripheral vision which may be caused by various medical conditions such as glaucoma, stroke, brain tumors or other neurological deficits.
- The Optomap Retinal Exam allows the doctor to get an ultra widefield view of the retina (the back of the eye). This high quality image can lead to early detection of common diseases such as glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration and even cancer.