During this outbreak Westlake Eyecare has strived to make the necessary adjustments to deliver exceptional vision care and eye care to Westlake, Downtown Austin and Austin, TX as a whole. While it has not been easy for our team or our patients we are glad to announce that we are now open and ready to continue assisting our patients.
As you may imagine we have made some adjustments to our protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and doctors. Please read below and help us deliver the service you have come to expect while being cognizant of this ‘new normal’.
- Limited Appointments. We are adhering to Social Distancing guidelines and limiting the number of appointments each day. Please respect your appt time and allow staff time to disinfect between patients.
- Limited Capacity. We are limiting the number of people in the office at a time. Please come to your appt solo. If a patient is a minor, we ask only one guardian to bring them.
- Face Masks. We ask everyone entering our clinics to wear a face covering. You will be face-to-face with the doctor, technician and optician while in the office.
- Clean Hands. We will require all patients to wash their hands when they first arrive.
- Pre-Screening. When scheduling appointments we will continue to ask COVID-19 related health questions.
- Curbside Pickup. Call or text when you arrive and we will deliver glasses or contacts to your car.
Thank you for supporting this local business. We will continue to serve our community to the best of our ability during this crisis.